Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Please sir, may I have some s'more...


my page is based on this weeks sketchy thursday design

I was looking forward to scrapping these pics of the night we had a fire at the beach on my recent trip to Turks & caicos. By was preparing the sticks for the fire and he asked me and Gem to collect some conch shells. I thought it was for some technical reason but it was just to decorate around the fire!- it definitely added something to the event. We were planning to have smores and I've never had them before. I didn't think I'd like them too much as I'm not a big fan of marshmallows but once its toasted inbetween a graham cracker and some melted milk chocolate (we even tried mint aero which was yum!) it becomes quite attractive! We had such a fun night and I love the picture of us by the title - where you can see our backs round the fire - it looks like we are attending a seance!

6 comments:

Jeanet said...

So lovely and yummy! loving all the colors you used and the layering!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

Scraptastic Mel x said...

Loving the name of your post! Great layout - that's a cool stamp!

lisa said...

Great page, thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays x

Tomomi said...

So fun page:)
Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeee the photos and S'MORES too! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cupcake Crazy Gem said...

Awesome! that was such a fun night....why don't you come back so we can do it again! love the colours that bring out the colours in the pics and I love your vacation journalling stamp! Am loving the action on your blog recently! xxxx

Post a Comment