Friday 4 March 2011

Baby its cold outside..



This is a post of firsts, the results of my first scrapbooking session since moving into my new bigger place and first time I tried to crop pictures using paint. I'm loving having more space to scrap in but think I need ALOT more practice with photo editing!!

I used this weeks sketchy thursdays design as inspiration for the snow fun page...



Unfortunately I also learnt for the first time you can't press the back key on blogger (without losing everything) :( so this is the second time I have written this post!

4 comments:

Cupcake Crazy Gem said...

Ooh check out your new snazzy blog! I like the frame around the pics and the comments link. I love the header of the cokemas page and the festive colours, and I like all the pics you used on the snow page! Glad the scrapping is going well in your new place...sorry you had to rewrite the post twice!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Blogger is a tricky thing! Sorry you had to re-write your post! And for photo editing... check out Picasa (its run by Google and its free!) I loveeeeeeee it and use it all the time!! I love love love these lo's!!! AWESOME pics and colors and loveeeeeeee the Coke embellie in the first one! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

lisa said...

Hello, I'm such a techie phobe. Takes me ages to get the hang of things. Hang on in there. You'll get there in the end : )
I know Julie just recommended Picasa whoc are great, but picnik.com are also fab and also free.
Great LO btw..I like the blue with red xx

Keshet said...

This stuff definitely takes a while! I love Picnik too. Great layouts! Thanks for joining us at ST this week:)

Post a Comment