Tuesday 26 November 2013

Shake Loving!

Any day that involves milkshakes or floats is a happy one for our family so on a recent trip to Vancouver when we came across this fun soda fountain shop we had to pay it a visit. Here are my mum & sister enjoying their drinks and there are more pictures behind the cover one. DSCN0565 DSCN0572 I also bought this jar stamp at a Papersource shop on a day trip to Seattle. I had been wanting to use it for ages and thought it fit well with this theme of our love of shakes and with the sketch from Scrap 365 which includes a tag! I covered it in a layer of vellum and put sequins behind and on top of the vellum. DSCN0570 Because we love shakes so much, I repeated the word love 3 times! I am linking this up for the December Scrap 365 Sketch layout.

4 comments:

Jennifer Vadocz said...

What?? You came to Vancouver and didn't tell me??? Hope you had fun!!

Cupcake Crazy Gem said...

Ah this is an awesome page! your jar stamp is completely amazing and I love the sequins and vellum you paired it with! That was such a fun day! Man, I miss Canada and their good shakes soooo bad! x

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous thing to record - who doesn't love shakes??? Love the idea of the hidden photos :) Thank you so much for joining us at Sketchbook365, Ali x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous work, absolutely gorgeous. And I really LOVE your jar element with the sequins - so fab

Post a Comment